Mr S decided to pursue compensation after seeking accident claim advice for Michael Lewin Solicitors in London.

Mr S was in a public place when his accident happed. Mr S 31 fell over an electric cable trailing across a dance floor. Mr S sustained an injury as a result of his accident.

Leaving electric cables lying about anywhere is so dangerous. Electric cables are so easy to get caught on. Mr S was able to claim compensation for his accident as it was not his fault. Someone else was found to be negligible.

In the past figures have shown that slip trip and fall incidents in the workplace have cost 40 workers their lives in one year. Also in a year over 15000 major injuries to workers have been caused by slips trips and falls and over 30000 workers have taken more than three days off work. It is estimated that the cost to society each year for slips trips and falls is around £800 million.

Health and Safety Executive figures show that slips and trips are the most common cause of major injuries in the work place in Great Britain. Most workplace deaths are caused by falls from height.

There are basic rules which must be followed to reduce the risk of slips either at work or in a public place. Failure to follow these rules can lead to liability for an accident and injury to another person. Basic housekeeping rules are vital; keep water and contaminants away from walkways and if they do spill they should be cleaned up immediately.

If you need accident claim advice you should get in touch with Michael Lewin Solicitors in London as soon as possible. Leaving your claim too long could invalidate it so don?t was any time call us today. Every occupier of land or buildings has a duty of care to the general public who visit them. It can be a home shop office train bus park or factory.

Public liability is when someone hurts themselves because a third party has neglected this duty. If you can show that the third party which is the person or organization responsible for maintaining the property or outside space has been negligent you can make a public liability claim.

You may even be able to claim if you had an accident in a private home if the householder or landlord was responsible for your accident e.g. badly-lit steps or falling roof tile. Any accident that has resulted in an injury either at work or in a public place could mean you are entitled to make a claim for compensation if the accident was not your fault.

To find out whether you are entitled to compensation you should speak to a legal expert. Michael Lewin can offer you over ten years of knowledge and experience in dealing with claims. To make an accident claim or for advice from our solicitors about making a claim call Michael Lewin today on: 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment