Our client Mr C was awarded a four figure sum of compensation after following the advice of Michael Lewin’s accident claim solicitors in London.

Mr C’s hand was unfortunately crushed by a hatch lid that dropped down. Mr C was in a public place when his accident occurred. Public places are expected to be kept well maintained and safe for use by the general public. Failure to do so causes accidents on an all too regular basis. Having an accident is never nice but Michael Lewin Solicitors are here to help you. We hope that by claiming you the compensation you deserve it will help you deal with the accident and the injuries sustained.

A duty of care is a much used legal term which comes into play when a company or organisation does something which could be reasonably expected to cause another person harm either intentionally or through neglect. This harm could be either a physical injury the most common type we see here or it could be a mental injury or the financial consequences of an accident could be harmful to the individual and his or her family. In a workplace an employer must provide a minimum of reasonable care towards all its employees. If this duty of care is neglected and an accident subsequently occurs employees are further covered by being able to take their employer to court to get financial compensation for any harm caused by the employer’s negligence or non-adherence to their duty of care.

If you have been in an accident and you want to make a claim you should use solicitors that you can trust; Michael Lewin in London have been helping people claim compensation for over 10 years and we have built up an excellent reputation.

Harm is caused by either the action or sometimes the inaction of the employer. Some actions which could be considered harmful to employers could include an employer removing a safety guard for cutting equipment thus increasing the likelihood for an accident to occur. An inaction causing harm could be something as simple as an employer not replacing a mat by the entrance to the building and this causing a slip or trip. Another inaction which frequently occurs is employers not insisting that warning signs are in place when liquids are spilt on the floor.

If as an employee you feel that your employer has failed to either act or they have been negligent by an inaction which could reasonably have been predicted to cause an accident then you can take legal action to get compensation. Michael Lewin can provide detailed legal advice on the circumstances of your case.

Our solicitors work in specialist teams. We have lawyers that deal with accidents at work and we have experts that specialise in accidents in public places. So wherever your accident has taken place there is someone here to help you. We even deal with employment law cases for compensation.

To make an accident claim today call Michael Lewin Solicitors in London on 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment