After using our accident compensation calculator Mrs B made a claim for compensation in London and was awarded £7448.43 in compensation. Michael Lewin Solicitors were overjoyed with the result we managed to attain on Mrs B’s behalf.

Mrs B was 56 at the time of her accident in a public place. Whilst she was out two dogs were jumping around Mrs B and caused her to suffer a nasty fall. Mrs B sustained very painful injuries as a result of her fall and she took a long time to recover from the accident.

Everybody’s circumstances are different. There is no set amount of compensation for each type of accident in a public place. The amount of compensation you receive following your accident will depend on multiple factors the most common of which are:
? The nature and severity of the injuries you have suffered; you are more likely to get a higher rate of compensation for injuries such as broken bones and scarring than you are for bruising and soft tissue damage.
? The amount you earn; the more you earn the more you have lost out on. Therefore if you are in a higher paid job you will be entitled to higher rate of compensation to reimburse you for your loss of earnings.
? The amount of time you have spent rehabilitating; the longer you have had to have of work the more earnings you will have lost out on therefore compensation for loss of earnings will be higher. If you have had to spend a long time recovering from an accident and you have been suffering during that time you may get a higher rate of compensation for the prolonged period of suffering.

Thankfully after consulting Michael Lewin’s accident compensation calculator Mrs B decided to make a claim for compensation in London. Our dedicated public liability lawyers took all the hassle out of making a claim and Mrs B’s claim was settled quickly.

If you have had an accident in a public place and the accident was not your fault you should employ the help of a lawyer that specialises in public liability claims. Here at Michael Lewin Solicitors we have entire teams specialising in different areas of liability law. In many smaller businesses the owner will take the responsibility for the health and safety whilst in larger organisations there may be a few staff with health and safety issues as their full time role.

When it comes to duty of care the primary job of the competent person is to carry out a risk assessment. This needs to identify the health and safety risks of each employee in the workplace. The outcome of the risk assessment may vary according to the size of an organisation. If it has five or more employees a competent person has to keep a record of the assessment’s results.

So whether you accident was at work or in a public place one of our experts can help you make a claim for compensation today. If you have used our accident compensation calculator and you wish to proceed with making a claim in London call Michael Lewin Solicitors today on 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment