Mrs W decided to make an accident compensation claim following the advice she received from Michael Lewin Solicitors in London; thanks to the expert guidance she received from our committed team of public liability lawyers Mrs W was awarded over £2000.00 in compensation.

Mrs W made a public liability case for compensation after she suffered an injury following a slip in a public place. Mrs W was 47 years old when she slipped on a hazard in a public place. There were no signs warning Mrs W of the hazard nor had any efforts to control the hazard been made. As the accident was not Mrs W’s fault Michael Lewin Solicitors were happy to pursue the case on her behalf.

Don?t be apprehensive about making a claim following an accident in a public place. Owners of premises and properties that are regularly visited by the public are required under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957 to take reasonable care to ensure their premises are safe. If this duty is being breached either by the negligence of the business or its members of staff then an accident could occur. If this has happened to you you should seek compensation if you have sustained any injuries as a result. The claim will be dealt with by the insurance company that has provided them with public liability cover; more often than not these claims are settled out of court and the compensation is paid quickly directly from the insurers.

If you had had an accident you may be able to make a compensation claim; seek advice from solicitors you can trust to do the best for you. Michael Lewin Solicitors have been committed to pursuing compensation for our clients for over ten years.

Everybody’s circumstances are different. There is no set amount of compensation for each type of accident in a public place. The amount of compensation you receive following your accident will depend on multiple factors the most common of which are:
? The nature and severity of the injuries you have suffered; you are more likely to get a higher rate of compensation for injuries such as broken bones and scarring than you are for bruising and soft tissue damage.
? The amount you earn; the more you earn the more you have lost out on. Therefore if you are in a higher paid job you will be entitled to higher rate of compensation to reimburse you for your loss of earnings.
? The amount of time you have spent rehabilitating; the longer you have had to have of work the more earnings you will have lost out on therefore compensation for loss of earnings will be higher. If you have had to spend a long time recovering from an accident and you have been suffering during that time you may get a higher rate of compensation for the prolonged period of suffering.

If you have had an accident and it was not your fault you may be entitled to compensation. Mrs W was injured through no fault of her own and with our help was awarded £2500.00 in compensation.

For accident compensation claim advice speak to Michael Lewin Solicitors in London today on: 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment