Miss B from Essex was awarded over £2500.00 in accident compensation after making a claim with our expert solicitors at Michael Lewin. We loved getting her the financial recompense she deserved.

Miss B from Essex suffered a nasty slip whilst out doing her weekly shop in a large well known store. She was 41 when her accident of slipping on some water which had been left unattended occurred. Our client sustained a great deal of pain; not to mention shock and surprise after her fall.

Miss B felt that some signs should have been erected to let the public know that there had been water spilt and that the floor presented a real slip hazard. She was awarded £2577.00.

There are basic rules which must be followed to reduce the risk of slips either at work or in a public place. Failure to follow these rules can lead to liability for an accident and injury to another person. Basic housekeeping rules are vital; keep water and contaminants away from walkways and if they do spill they should be cleaned up immediately.

Any employees such as cleaners who are exposed to wet floors should be provided with suitable footwear. Particular care and attention should be taken during the colder months when rain ice and snow increase the risk of wet floors.

If you have suffered from an accident which was caused by negligence and you need compensation come to our experienced caring claim solicitors at Michael Lewin?

Michael Lewin has a team of dedicated accident in public place solicitors with extensive knowledge of public liability legality on hand to take your accident compensation claim. Compensation is awarded for pain suffering and loss of amenity. Loss of amenity covers things such as not being able to continue a hobby continue a chosen career or carry out domestic tasks.

Special damages can include part of your claim for example lost wages travelling expenses (eg for attending medical appointments) prescriptions private medical treatment the cost of repairing or replacing damaged property (including your car) the cost of private care or the equivalent value of care given by family members. This part of your claim can run into £1000s if you have been unable to go to work. If you are unsure as to whether your claim is valid contact us at Michael Lewin today.

If Michael Lewin can help after an accident for you to get the financial compensation you need call: 0844 499 9302 to get experienced claim solicitors to work on your behalf today.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment