Michael Lewin have specialist accident injury compensation claim lawyers who are committed to taking on your claim; we were able to get an amazing £3250.00 in settlement for her claim.

Mrs W from Batley was injured in a public place. She slipped on a wet floor in the toilet of a public building and she injured her coccyx.

In most cases where the coccyx is injured it will only be badly bruised. However if your coccyx is severely injured it may be partly dislocated or fractured. If this happens the bones that make up your coccyx may move around and cause pain particularly when you are sitting.

Our client experienced severe pain after her accident and she has had to be careful when sitting for long periods as the pain becomes unbearable. Every occupier of land or buildings has a duty of care to the general public who visit them. It can be a home shop office train bus park or factory.

Public liability is when someone hurts themselves because a third party has neglected this duty. After an accident in a public place; accident injury compensation claim lawyers here at Michael Lewin can help with your claim for compensation.

Everybody’s circumstances are different. There is no set amount of compensation for each type of accident in a public place. The amount of compensation you receive following your accident will depend on multiple factors the most common of which are:
? The nature and severity of the injuries you have suffered; you are more likely to get a higher rate of compensation for injuries such as broken bones and scarring than you are for bruising and soft tissue damage.
? The amount you earn; the more you earn the more you have lost out on. Therefore if you are in a higher paid job you will be entitled to higher rate of compensation to reimburse you for your loss of earnings.
? The amount of time you have spent rehabilitating; the longer you have had to have of work the more earnings you will have lost out on therefore compensation for loss of earnings will be higher. If you have had to spend a long time recovering from an accident and you have been suffering during that time you may get a higher rate of compensation for the prolonged period of suffering.

If you have been injured in an accident in a public place our experienced public liability experts can give you advice about making a claim. Call Michael Lewin on 0844 499 9302 to get their experienced accident injury compensation claim lawyers to fight to get you the maximum compensation they can achieve on your behalf.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment