Mr S got compensation of £2250.00 after his accident; he came to our accident at work experts to get his compensation achieved quickly at Michael Lewin.

Mr S from Warrington had an unfortunate accident after he slipped on milk which had been left on the floor in a shop. Our client had been out shopping when he suddenly slipped on a wet floor surface. He saw that his slip had been caused by some milk which had been left on the floor with no warning signs around it.

Our client felt that the accident which he had suffered was easily preventable. Every occupier of land or buildings has a duty of care to the general public who visit them. It can be a home shop office train bus park or factory.

Public liability is when someone hurts themselves because a third party has neglected this duty. If you can show that the third party which is the person or organisation responsible for maintaining the property or outside space has been negligent you can make a public liability claim.

You can call expert accident lawyers at Michael Lewin to start your work compensation claim if you have suffered from an injury at work which was not your fault. Michael Lewin have slip trip and fall experts who have great experience of all aspects of slips trips and falls either at work or in a public place.

We can give you accurate information on how much your claim could be worth as we have such a wealth of experience in this field. Don?t be apprehensive about making a claim following an accident in a public place. Owners of premises and properties that are regularly visited by the public are required under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957 to take reasonable care to ensure their premises are safe. If this duty is being breached either by the negligence of the business or its members of staff then an accident could occur. If this has happened to you you should seek compensation if you have sustained any injuries as a result. The claim will be dealt with by the insurance company that has provided them with public liability cover; more often than not these claims are settled out of court and the compensation is paid quickly directly from the insurers.

Call Michael Lewin on 0844 499 9302 to start your accident at work compensation claim for an injury sustained at work our staff will fight to get the biggest pay-out they can.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment