Mr E was only 12 when he suffered a painful arm injury in a public place; his compensation claim was dealt with quickly and effectively by Michael Lewin Solicitors in London.

Mr E was riding his bicycle in a play park when his accident occurred. The play park where he was cycling had had its railings removed; there was no temporary barrier and there were no signs warning Mr E about the steep drop where the railings should have been.

Mr E cycled off the side and down the drop. As a result of this Mr E ended up going over the handle bars onto his head and arm. Mr E suffered a very painful broken arm.

Don?t be apprehensive about making a claim following an accident in a public place. Owners of premises and properties that are regularly visited by the public are required under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957 to take reasonable care to ensure their premises are safe. If this duty is being breached either by the negligence of the business or its members of staff then an accident could occur. If this has happened to you you should seek compensation if you have sustained any injuries as a result. The claim will be dealt with by the insurance company that has provided them with public liability cover; more often than not these claims are settled out of court and the compensation is paid quickly directly from the insurers.

If you have suffered an arm injury and you want to pursue a compensation claim you should seek legal advice from a solicitor you can trust; here at Michael Lewin Solicitors in London we have years of combined experience in getting the best for our clients.

If compensation would help you come to term with your accident or if you have suffered losses due to your accident through no fault of your own Michael Lewin Solicitors can help you.

Everybody’s circumstances are different. There is no set amount of compensation for each type of accident in a public place. The amount of compensation you receive following your accident will depend on multiple factors the most common of which are:
? The nature and severity of the injuries you have suffered; you are more likely to get a higher rate of compensation for injuries such as broken bones and scarring than you are for bruising and soft tissue damage.
? The amount you earn; the more you earn the more you have lost out on. Therefore if you are in a higher paid job you will be entitled to higher rate of compensation to reimburse you for your loss of earnings.
? The amount of time you have spent rehabilitating; the longer you have had to have of work the more earnings you will have lost out on therefore compensation for loss of earnings will be higher. If you have had to spend a long time recovering from an accident and you have been suffering during that time you may get a higher rate of compensation for the prolonged period of suffering.

If you want to speak to one of our friendly experts about your arm injury compensation claimcall Michael Lewin Solicitors in London now on 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment