If you have sustained a back injury at work or in a public place you may be able to claim for your injuries; Michael Lewin Solicitors in London can help you pursue the compensation you deserve with the minimum amount of hassle.

Miss L from Farringdon in the city of London was walking through a housing estate when she tripped over a raised manhole. The trip caused Miss L to fall and she sustained injuries to her right knee shin and lower back.

Michael Lewin Solicitors pursued compensation for Miss L and were able to secure £1500.00 for her. As the accident was a public liability matter Miss L 21 was not at fault as the council were responsible for maintaining and up keeping the housing estate.

Don?t be apprehensive about making a claim following an accident in a public place. Owners of premises and properties that are regularly visited by the public are required under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957 to take reasonable care to ensure their premises are safe. If this duty is being breached either by the negligence of the business or its members of staff then an accident could occur. If this has happened to you you should seek compensation if you have sustained any injuries as a result. The claim will be dealt with by the insurance company that has provided them with public liability cover; more often than not these claims are settled out of court and the compensation is paid quickly directly from the insurers.

If you have sustained a back injury at work or in a public place Michael Lewin Solicitors can help you make a claim for compensation in London.

Michael Lewin Solicitors have a team of experts that deal with public liability and employer liability cases; we are experts at claiming compensation for people who have been injured at work or in a public place.

Everybody’s circumstances are different. There is no set amount of compensation for each type of accident in a public place. The amount of compensation you receive following your accident will depend on multiple factors the most common of which are:
? The nature and severity of the injuries you have suffered; you are more likely to get a higher rate of compensation for injuries such as broken bones and scarring than you are for bruising and soft tissue damage.
? The amount you earn; the more you earn the more you have lost out on. Therefore if you are in a higher paid job you will be entitled to higher rate of compensation to reimburse you for your loss of earnings.
? The amount of time you have spent rehabilitating; the longer you have had to have of work the more earnings you will have lost out on therefore compensation for loss of earnings will be higher. If you have had to spend a long time recovering from an accident and you have been suffering during that time you may get a higher rate of compensation for the prolonged period of suffering.

If you have suffered a back injury at work or in a public place and you want to make a claim for compensation call Michael Lewin Solicitors in London on 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment