If you have suffered a back injury at work or in a public place you may be entitled to compensation; Michael Lewin Solicitors in London helped Miss B claim over £2000.00 in compensation.

Miss B from Norwich was trying on clothes in a shop changing room when she had her accident. As Miss B was trying on clothes the door fell off its hinges and landed on her.

As a result of the faulty door in the shop Miss B suffered injuries to her neck and back. Miss B consulted Michael Lewin Solicitors and we secured £2078.60 in compensation for the injuries she sustained.

Don?t be apprehensive about making a claim following an accident in a public place. Owners of premises and properties that are regularly visited by the public are required under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957 to take reasonable care to ensure their premises are safe. If this duty is being breached either by the negligence of the business or its members of staff then an accident could occur. If this has happened to you you should seek compensation if you have sustained any injuries as a result. The claim will be dealt with by the insurance company that has provided them with public liability cover; more often than not these claims are settled out of court and the compensation is paid quickly directly from the insurers.

Whether your back injury at work or in a public place has resulted in minor or major injuries you may be entitled to claim compensation; speak to one of our specialist solicitors in London who will assess your case. Accidents do happen and often no one is at fault. But if you have been injured as a result of negligence and someone else is at fault you may be entitled to make a claim.

Everybody’s circumstances are different. There is no set amount of compensation for each type of accident in a public place. The amount of compensation you receive following your accident will depend on multiple factors the most common of which are:
? The nature and severity of the injuries you have suffered; you are more likely to get a higher rate of compensation for injuries such as broken bones and scarring than you are for bruising and soft tissue damage.
? The amount you earn; the more you earn the more you have lost out on. Therefore if you are in a higher paid job you will be entitled to higher rate of compensation to reimburse you for your loss of earnings.
? The amount of time you have spent rehabilitating; the longer you have had to have of work the more earnings you will have lost out on therefore compensation for loss of earnings will be higher. If you have had to spend a long time recovering from an accident and you have been suffering during that time you may get a higher rate of compensation for the prolonged period of suffering.

To see if you are able to claim back injury at work or in a public place compensation call Michael Lewin Solicitors in London today on 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment