New Bride Suffers Life Threatening Burns from Wickless Cnandle

New Bride Suffers Life Threatening Burns from Wickless Cnandle

Mrs Anna Cooper suffered first second and third degree burns after she caught on fire in a wickless candle incident.
A spark from the wickless candle hit Anna in the chest she attempted to flick the ember off her and was then engulfed in flames.
A friend managed to put the fire out by throwing a glass of lemonade on her and then screamed at her to get into the shower.
Mrs Cooper was then taken to hospital where she put on morphine and a drip to keep her fluids up.
Anna suffered burns all over her chest and right arm and had to stay in hospital for a week.
Mrs Cooper was engulfed in flames in July shortly after she married her partner Gavin in Jamaica.
The wickless candles are sometimes called gel burners and fill an area like a well with gel fuel which is set alight and creates a flame.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment