We have a wealth of experience in acting for investors and landlords on the purchase, funding and disposal of residential and commercial investment property – whether it’s an existing site or new development, and whatever its purpose.
- Dedicated and highly skilled Commercial Property team
- Our clients success is key
- Free initial assessment
- Full range of property services offered
- Highly professional service
Our team is experienced in dealing with clients ranging from individuals with a single or small portfolio, to sophisticated investment clients (including funds), who manage and adapt their portfolios during ownership to line them up for a successful and profitable disposal, and with longer term investors whose business is owning and managing property assets.
We can assist in all stages of the Investment process, including:
- Advice on and sourcing suitable funding and the structure of the transaction (if required)
- Creation of an Investment vehicle if required
- Initial reporting on the Title and planning consents and their suitability as an Investment
- Acquisition of the asset or portfolio of assets
- Dealing with post completion matters such as Stamp Duty Land Tax returns, the necessary registrations, service of rent assignment and authority notices
- Drafting and negotiation of occupational leases and tenancy documents and the service of any required notices
- On-going recovery of any rent arrears and dealing with dilapidations and disputes over repairs, and dealing with any repossessions where necessary, and
- Preparation of property information or auction packs for rapid disposal
Our aim is to keep the process as simple and cost efficient as possible in order to maximise your return on the investment and ensure that its management is as painless as possible.
As a full-service firm, we are able to call upon a range of supporting specialisms to provide seamless legal expertise in relation to any related commercial, tax, employment, planning or construction issues.