Michael Lewin Solicitors has specialist experience in acting for Companies, Partnerships, and Sole Traders in both their day to day corporate affairs and contracts and also in relation to more unusual transactions like mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, issuing new shares or raising finance, and shareholder agreements.
Selling a business with a view to retirement, or due to a potential insolvency situation, can be an emotional time, but you can rely on our independence and clarity of thought to guide you through the process.
In addition, we have specialist teams to deal with such matters as enforcing contracts. debt collection, and employment issues.
Broadly, the areas in which we specialise are as follows:
- Company formations and Partnership Agreements
- Increases/reductions in share capital, restructuring and rights issues
- Shareholders Agreements
- Standard terms and conditions of sale/supply
- Franchise arrangements
- Acquisitions and disposals of businesses by shares or assets
- Company Secretarial Services
- Review and negotiation of third party contracts
- Property related matters
- Employee related issues
- Litigation, breach of contract and debt collection
We are also in contact with a network of Accountants, Actuaries, Finance Brokers, Surveyors, Architects, and other trusted professionals who, if necessary, can assist in providing a solution to your issue or situation.
If you feel you may need the assistance of our Corporate and Commercial team please do not hesitate to contact Keira Rawden on her direct number, 0113 200 9787, or by e-mail at email@example.com.