The service that is designed to keep you in control of your HR and your business.
- Designed to protect your business
- Back by a dedicated and highly skilled Employment Law team
- Comprehensive Legal Advice ‘on tap’
- 24×7 access to a named employment lawyer
- We take a true partnership approach
- Free document review available, just ask us today
- Have a problem employee? Call us for a free consultation today
Under our Total Legal Care (TLC) service, we offer a complete package at a fixed fee advising on all aspects of Employment Law and HR.
Our dedicated employment lawyers are on hand to assist your business through the fast paced and ever-changing landscape of employment law, guiding you through the maze of regulation and red tape.
Designed to Protect You
There is an increasing trend for individuals to make exaggerated, frivolous or bogus employment claims, no matter how well your business is run.
We will help you to protect your business from such claims, using all the vast legal expertise at our disposal.
The package is also available with insurance to cover any financial awards against you at Tribunal, should the matter get that far.
Dedicated Point of Contact
We know how important continuity is, which is why you’ll enjoy direct access to a named, qualified employment lawyer who will support you in all aspects of your day-to-day employment law needs. Whenever you need them.
Value for Money
We offer a flexible range of payment solutions to fit your requirements and budgets.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional value for money we offer clients compared to traditional city centre law firms.
The Support You Need
Michael Lewin Solicitors’ TLC Package provides you with complete support by a team of dedicated employment lawyers (not untrained HR representatives like some services on the market) enabling you to focus on the important thing – running your business.
It’s not only the support you need, but support when you need it, which is why we also give you access to lawyers out of hours should an urgent situation arise – we appreciate not all business work to a strict 9-5.
Our complete service
We will also provide your business with:
- A complete overhaul of your contracts of employment, and policies and procedures included in your staff handbook if necessary, or we can simply amend and update these if necessary
- Introducing and managing changes to the contracts of employment and your staff handbook
- Full assistance with internal grievance and disciplinary matters
- Defending all types of Employment Tribunal claim
- Redundancies – implementing a fair and proper redundancy exercise
- TUPE – advise on your obligations under this complex legislation – whether buying or selling a business.
Plus, lots, lots more
Get a free consultation
Are you sure that all your legal obligations are being met? The employment team here will give your business a once-over completely free of charge.
We are happy to undertake a preliminary audit of your contract of employment and associated employment documents, free of charge. There’s no obligation to use our services.