If you have been involved in a car accident Michael Lewin Solicitors can help you make an insurance claim against the third party responsible for the incident. In order to receive an award from a third party for your injuries you have to be completely blameless for the road traffic incident taking place.

Mrs H was awarded £3525.00 in personal injury compensation after she was involved in a road traffic accident. Mrs H was in her car when the car behind her failed to brake in time and collided straight into the back of her car. Usually after this type of incident car accident victims suffer whiplash.

Whiplash is painful and can take anywhere from one week to a number of years to heal. Compensation is awarded of a level that is appropriate to your injuries and the pain you have suffered.

If you are struggling to recover from your injuries following a car accident that was not your fault you should seek advice from the personal injury experts at Michael Lewin Solicitors about making an insurance claim against the person responsible. Compensation often helps accident victims come to terms with the incident and move on.

There are also other benefits to making an insurance claim as well as receiving compensation for your injury. If you have been affected financially following an accident we will endeavour to get all your losses and expenses covered in your award. If for example you have been unable to work because of your injuries we will aim to get any lost wages reimbursed for you.

Another financial aspect of being involved in a road traffic accident and having to spend time rehabilitating and recovering is the travel expenses you may incur when you have to get to rehabilitation appointments with for example a physiotherapist or specialist. Prescription fees are also expensive and if you have to pay for multiple prescriptions as a result of your injuries we can help you claim these back too.

In order to make a claim for any financial losses or special expenses incurred as a direct result of your accident you need to make a note of the expenses and keep any evidence of them you are given.

If you have suffered any loss of personal possessions or property as a result of your accident we can also help you claim recompense for these too. If for example you were a cyclist and you were involved in an RTA through no fault of your own you can make a claim for your personal possessions if your bike was damaged beyond repair or if your mobile phone was smashed.

To start a car accident insurance claim against the third party that caused your injuries call Michael Lewin Solicitors on:0844 844 8180.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment