I have been injured in a car accident and it was not my fault can I claim compensation for my injuries and for the loss of earnings I have suffered because I have been unable to work? Yes as long as the accident has happened in the last three years.

If a third party driver or vehicle operator is responsible for causing you injuries which have left you in pain and unable to work then it is your legal right to make a claim for compensation. The compensation you are awarded will compensate for the physical injuries you have sustained any physical loss of amenity you have suffered and for any financial losses you have made either in the form of lost wages or in the form of having to pay out of your own pocket for medical treatment and equipment.

The amount of compensation that you will receive for your injuries will be calculated on the level of injury you have sustained where on the body you have sustained the injury how many injuries you have sustained how severe your injuries are and how long it took you to recover fully from your injuries. No two car accidents are the same which means no two injuries are the same and the amount of compensation that is awarded for each car accident victim is different. If you have suffered a loss of physical amenities then this will also be taking into consideration. If your injuries have left you unable to work then you can make a claim to cover your loss of earnings.

I have been involved in a car accident and it was not my fault but the driver that crashed into me was uninsured what can I do? You can still make a claim by claiming against the motor insurers bureau.

There is still a way of obtaining compensation for your injuries if an uninsured driver caused your accident. This is a slightly more complex process and you will need the services of Michael Lewin Solicitors in order to ensure your claim is a success.

Mr T made a claim for personal injury compensation with the help of Michael Lewin Solicitors after a car accident left him suffering; a third party driver failed to stop in time to avoid crashing into Mr T’s car. With our help Mr T was awarded £1200.00 for the injuries he sustained in the rear end collision.

I have been involved in a car accident and it was not my fault. How do I get advice about making a personal injury claim? By calling Michael Lewin Solicitors on: 0844 844 8180.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment