We are always looking for talented people to join our growing team. Whether you’re legally qualified or interested in joining as part of our support team, our success depends on recruiting exceptional talent so that we can keep providing the highest quality legal services to our clients.
Head of Marketing
Reporting to Managing Director
£30,000-40,000 dependent on experience.
Founded in March 2001 Michael Lewin Solicitors has quickly grown from a small local practice to a medium sized national firm offering a wide variety of specialist legal services to individuals and businesses. Today it employs over 80 people (fee earners and support teams) in the North of Leeds. The Firm prides its selves on the very highest standards of customer service and a very personal nature of work.
This must be one of the most exciting Marketing challenges in the North, as you will be joining us at a time when we are just about to re-brand. We need an experienced digital and brand marketeer to lead the re-launch and build Michael Lewin Solicitors as one of the UK’s leading Law Firms. This role will report to the Managing Director, who leads the business. First-rate Marketing skills – both digital and brand – with proven success as a marketing leader, managing successful teams are essential. Ideally, your experience will include law but this is not essential.
- Be ultimately accountable for developing our business and brand reputation across all platforms.
- Lead the re-launch of the business this summer ensuring we have a solid marketing strategy in place.
- Be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all company marketing strategies and communications, both external and internal.
- Drive this multi-channel via SEO, PPC, Social Media, CRM, promotions, partnerships, print and in -house.
- Lead the Marketing team, coordinating business strategy across all of our market sectors.
- Become a senior manager within the business, with wider management and leadership responsibilities across the whole business.
- Be hardworking, passionate and bright
Be wanting a new, exciting, ground breaking challenge. A chance to do something very different. To lead, develop and be accountable.
All CVs and Covering Letters should be submitted by email.
Closing date 4th May
Interviews will be held from Tuesday 8th May
We believe in developing the skills of our employees and providing exciting opportunities for you to excel in both your professional and personal growth. We are also committed to making Michael Lewin Solicitors a fun, supportive environment to work in.
Even if we do not have vacancies advertised, you can send a speculative CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you’d like to work for Michael Lewin Solicitors and the kind of role you’re looking for. Your CV will be retained in our talent bank and we’ll be in touch when a suitable role becomes available.