We are always looking for talented people to join our growing team. Whether you’re legally qualified or interested in joining as part of our support team, our success depends on recruiting exceptional talent so that we can keep providing the highest quality legal services to our clients.
Job Title: New Claims Handler
Reporting to: Head of Department
New Claims Team
Founded in March 2001 Michael Lewin Solicitors has quickly grown from a small local practice to a medium sized national firm offering a wide variety of specialist legal services to individuals and businesses. Today it employs over 80 people (fee earners and support teams) in the North of Leeds. The Firm prides its selves on the very highest standards of customer service and a very personal nature of work.
As a new claims handler you are the first person a prospective new client or existing client speaks to when introduced to the firm. Your role is important as it is the first impression the client receives of the firm therefore your customer service skills are imperative.
You Will Be
- Speaking to prospective new clients, taking their enquiry by filling in a questionnaire
- Dealing with all the claim types that the firm does
- Managing a varied work load within a team environment
- Outbound calls to clients where we may need additional information
- Sending client contracts via email
- Dealing with phone calls, text messages, emails and live chat
- Ensuring client details are entered correctly onto the case management systems
- You will have previous experience in customer service or if not have the desire to learn these new skills
- Driven and dynamic
- You will have attention to detail
- You will have strong communication skills and attention to detail
All CVs and Covering Letters should be submitted by email.
We believe in developing the skills of our employees and providing exciting opportunities for you to excel in both your professional and personal growth. We are also committed to making Michael Lewin Solicitors a fun, supportive environment to work in.
Even if we do not have vacancies advertised, you can send a speculative CV to email@example.com with a covering letter explaining why you’d like to work for Michael Lewin Solicitors and the kind of role you’re looking for. Your CV will be retained in our talent bank and we’ll be in touch when a suitable role becomes available.