If you need compensation advice about making a claim for the criminal injuries you have sustained speak to the experienced professionals at Michael Lewin Solicitors.

Mr H came to us after he became the victim of a violent attack; all because he was trying to prevent a potential crime. Mr H had seen some suspiciously hanging around a vehicle near his home and he went to investigate. Mr h asked the two men what they were up to and why they were hanging around.

The two men jumped him as soon as he had asked them what they were doing and knocked him to the ground. When the two males had Mr H on the ground they beat him around the face and stamped on his ankle before running off.

As soon as Mr H came round he called the emergency services and requested the assistance of the police and an ambulance. Me H was taken to the hospital and the police joined him there to take his statement they also took pictures of the injuries he had sustained. Mr H has no idea who the two males are that attacked him and the police are currently investigating the incident.

Mr H decided to seek compensation advice for the criminal injuries he had sustained in the attack and is now pursuing a claim. The solicitors at Michael Lewin have every confidence that we are going to be successful on behalf of Mr H and that he will be awarded with the compensation he deserves.

If you want to make a claim for compensation you need to be able to provide us with the following information:
? A police reference number; you will have been given this when you reported the incident to the police. This is evidence that you reported the incident which you need to do or you will not be awarded compensation and helps us locate the file with the police if we need it for your case.
? Medical evidence of the injuries you have sustained. This should be in your medical records as you should seek medical assistance for any criminal injuries. Failure to do so may result in your claim being rejected. We also need to see evidence of your medical injuries and we may even send you to an independent medical examiner as this helps us to determine the amount of compensation you should be awarded.

If you have been the innocent victim of a violent crime and the incident has taken place within the last two years you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation providing you are able to supple the items mentioned above.

For compensation advice about making a claim for criminal injuries call Michael Lewin Solicitors today on: 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment