Our client came to Michael Lewin because he felt he deserved compensation for his slip trip or fall in a public place. We were able to get him compensation of £2750.00.

Mr B from Norfolk slipped on water in a public lavatory. He felt that his injuries were avoidable if the correct procedures which should be in place in public areas were being adhered to. Our client was 36 years old when he fell. Accidents in public places are generally preventable and if you feel you have been the victim of a pointless accident which was someone else’s fault give Michael Lewin a call to see if our free advice can help you.

Employers have to ensure their employees and anyone else who could be affected by their work are kept safe from harm and that their health is not affected. This means slip and trips risks must be controlled to ensure people do not slip trip and fall. Employees must use any safety equipment provided and must not cause danger to themselves or others.

Manufacturers and suppliers have a duty to ensure that their products are safe. They must also provide information about appropriate use. If like Mr B you have been the victim of an accident which wasn?t your fault Michael Lewin’s team will try to give you their expertise on a no win no fee basis.

We give a 100% guarantee not to charge up-front fees or to deduct anything from the compensation you are awarded. I need compensation as I have sustained injuries after a slip trip or fall; I am worried about the costs I could incur whilst pursuing my claim.

Every UK employer has a duty of care. This is critical to the health safety and general welfare of all employees. Not all employers are aware of the implications of the duty of care. But it doesn?t matter how small a business happens to be. Where there’s a member of staff there’s a duty of care responsibility.

An employer should have a person who deals with health and safety matters. This person must be legally ?competent?. In other words that person should have the ability to understand the issues around health and safety. In many smaller businesses the owner will take the responsibility for the health and safety whilst in larger organisations there may be a few staff with health and safety issues as their full time role.

When it comes to duty of care the primary job of the competent person is to carry out a risk assessment. This needs to identify the health and safety risks of each employee in the workplace.

The outcome of the risk assessment may vary according to the size of an organisation. If it has five or more employees the competent person has to keep a record of the assessment’s results.

Michael Lewin can help you to get compensation if you have been injured in a slip trip or fall; call 0844 499 9302 today.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment