You can make a criminal injury claim for compensation if you have been a victim of a violent crime and you have sustained an injury as a result.

Michael Lewin Solicitors now has a team of solicitors whose expertise lies in claiming compensation for the victims of violent crimes. Our sympathetic and understanding specialists can help you claim compensation if you have been attacked beaten or injured in any way through a criminal act of violence. We have already accepted hundreds of claims from clients who have been injured in a criminal act and we are getting many more in each day.

Our reputation for speed of settlement and our excellent customer service skills means that we are the number one choice for people who have been injured through no fault of their own.

In the ten years that we have been established we have successfully settled thousands of claims for compensation for our clients. The solicitors at Michael Lewin can deal with almost any type of compensation claim. We have solicitors who specialise in medical negligence accidents at work accidents in a public place road traffic accidents and many more.

Mr H came to the criminal injury experts at Michael Lewin when he wanted help making a criminal injury claim. Mr H went to the supermarket to buy some bread. On his way to the supermarket Mr H was violently attacked by a group of four men in the park. When the four men attacked Mr H they also stole his mobile and his wallet.

Mr H was knocked unconscious during the attack. When he came round he realised he had been seriously beaten and required medical attention. Mr H also made the right decision to call the police and report the incident. The police took photographs of Mr H’s injures and are investigating the incident. Mr H had a swollen and beaten face and also suffered injuries to his hands and knees.

As Mr H was the victim of a completely unprovoked attack he is entitled to make a claim for compensation. The specialist team of criminal injury compensation lawyers at Michael Lewin are currently working hard to settle Mr H’s case as quickly as we can.

If you have been the victim of a violent crime you should always report the incident to the police as you may help to catch the criminals and you may also help to prevent any future act of violence towards another innocent member of the public. To make your criminal injury claim call Michael Lewin Solicitors on: 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment