Replacement Emerson Network Power iPod and Mobile Phone Charger Could Cause Electric Shock and Fire

Replacement Emerson Network Power iPod and Mobile Phone Charger Could Cause Electric Shock and Fire

The Emerson Network Power mobile phone charger is being recalled after a loose wire could cause an electric shock or fire.
The model affected is;
A1299 USB connector plug.
The mobile phone charger is compatible with iPhone and iPod and does not comply with the Low Voltage Directive and the relevant European standard EN 60950.
People who have bought the emerson network power charger have been asked to contact the sell for a full refund.
If you have been affected by this or something similar please take the following steps.
1. Contact your GP and advise them of your condition.
2. Keep a receipt or packaging as proof of purchase.
3. Contact a member of our product liability team on 0113 200 9720

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment