Mrs H suffered an eye injury at work and had sought compensation Michael Lewin’s Leeds office are experts in employment law and can be there when you need them most.

Your employer has a duty to protect you and tell you about health and safety issues that affect you. They also have a legal obligation to report certain accidents and incidents and to pay you sick pay if you are entitled to it. Your employer has to carry out a risk assessment and do what’s needed to take care of the health and safety of employees and visitors. This includes deciding how many first-aiders are needed and what kind of first-aid equipment and facilities should be provided.

Mrs H’s eye injury happened at work she was hit in the eye by a frozen sausage causing her quite some discomfort.

Mrs H was kept up to date with her claims status throughout her claim. Here at Michael Lewin we can also offer assistance on a no win no fee basis recovering all of the costs from the other party as well as compensation for any losses you have incurred as a result of your accident such as loss of earnings

Under the employers liability act of 1969 most employers are required by law to insure against liability for injury or disease to their employees as a result of doing their job. There is a law called the Employer’s Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act which basically means that your employer has to have liability insurance of an appropriate level to cover against any work related accidents or illnesses. Your employer should have a copy of their liability insurance in the workplace which is available for all staff members to see.

As a result of Mrs H’s Injuries Michael Lewin have successfully pursued a claim for her eye injury sustained whilst at work if you seek compensation our Leeds office can be there for you too.

Our lawyers are experts in this field and will ensure you receive the maximum compensation available and with as little hassle to yourself as possible.

If you can answer YES to the following questions you may be entitled to make a claim:
? Have you been injured at work in a public place or in someone’s home?
? Was the accident the fault of a third party or was someone’s negligence to blame for the accident?
? Have you sustained an injury as a result of your accident that has required medical treatment?

If you have answered yes to the questions above the solicitors at Michael Lewin will be able to help you pursue compensation. For a more in-depth assessment of the validity of your claim speak to one of our specialist liability lawyers over the phone.

If you have had an accident and it was not your fault you might be entitled to compensation let Michael Lewin help you today on; 0844 499 9302

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment