You can claim compensation if you have suffered an eye injury at work or in a public place; if you live in Manchester and you want to make a claim you need the help of the experts at Michael Lewin Solicitors.

Losing one of your senses is never easy. Whether you have lost your hearing through an accident at work or you have lost your sigh from an accident in a public place if the accident was not your fault the dedicated solicitors at Michael Lewin want to help you secure the compensation you deserve.

There are advantages to making a claim for compensation. If you make a claim following an accident in a public place the place in question may then change its practices in order to prevent a similar accident occurring. You don?t just have to claim compensation for the actual injury you have sustained; if you make a claim for compensation following an injury the public liability insurance of the place in question will pay for any physiotherapy or specialist treatment you require if they are found to be liable for the accident. You can also recover any loss of earnings and out of pocket expenses you may have incurred following an accident in a public place; you don?t just get compensation for loss of earnings if your accident has been at work. For more advice about claiming compensation speak to Michael Lewin Solicitors about your case.

You can make a claim for an eye injury at work or in a public place in Manchester if you have been injured through no fault of your own.

Little Master R was only 4 when he was involved in an accident in a supermarket. A shop displace collapsed onto little Master R and crushed his face into the ground. Master R suffered a severe head injury and damage to his eyesight. At Michael Lewin Solicitors we understand how hard an accident like this can be to deal with not just for Master R but for his parents too. The incident was traumatising for all concerned. All the solicitors at Michael Lewin were pleased when master R was awarded with the compensation he deserved.
Don?t be apprehensive about making a claim following an accident in a public place. Owners of premises and properties that are regularly visited by the public are required under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957 to take reasonable care to ensure their premises are safe. If this duty is being breached either by the negligence of the business or its members of staff then an accident could occur. If this has happened to you you should seek compensation if you have sustained any injuries as a result. The claim will be dealt with by the insurance company that has provided them with public liability cover; more often than not these claims are settled out of court and the compensation is paid quickly directly from the insurers.

If you have suffered an eye injury at work or in a public place and you want to make a claim in Manchester call Michael Lewin Solicitors on 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment