Mrs N was involved in a faulty equipment accident at the age of 70; Michael Lewin compensation claims specialists in London dealt with her claim and she was awarded £1750.00.

Mrs N from Leeds walked into a defective automatic door and this accident resulted in an injury being sustained. There were no signs to say that the automatic door was either out of order or not working properly.

Mrs N sustained bruising and soft tissue injuries. Warning signs should have been in place to prevent Mrs N from injuring herself in the first place. All public places have a duty to ensure that people are safe when using them.

Every occupier of land or buildings has a duty of care to the general public who visit them. It can be a home shop office train bus park or factory.
Public liability is when someone hurts themselves because a third party has neglected this duty.If you can show that the third party which is the person or organization responsible for maintaining the property or outside space has been negligent you can make a public liability claim.You may even be able to claim if you had an accident in a private home if the householder or landlord was responsible for your accident e.g. badly-lit steps or falling roof tile.
If you have been injured in a faulty equipment accident you need to speak to one of our expert claims managers in London. Our friendly and professional team want to take the hassle out of making a claim for compensation; let us do the hard work for you.
Michael Lewin have a dedicated team of accident in a public place lawyers; between them they have years of experience in dealing with public liability cases. If you have been involved in an accident in a public place we will work to get you the highest compensation amount owed to you.
Everybody’s circumstances are different. There is no set amount of compensation for each type of accident in a public place. The amount of compensation you receive following your accident will depend on multiple factors the most common of which are:
? The nature and severity of the injuries you have suffered; you are more likely to get a higher rate of compensation for injuries such as broken bones and scarring than you are for bruising and soft tissue damage.
? The amount you earn; the more you earn the more you have lost out on. Therefore if you are in a higher paid job you will be entitled to higher rate of compensation to reimburse you for your loss of earnings.
? The amount of time you have spent rehabilitating; the longer you have had to have of work the more earnings you will have lost out on therefore compensation for loss of earnings will be higher. If you have had to spend a long time recovering from an accident and you have been suffering during that time you may get a higher rate of compensation for the prolonged period of suffering.
?Call Michael Lewin Solicitors on 0844 499 9302if you need the help of one of our faulty equipment accident compensation claims specialists in London.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment