Faulty iPhone Charger Explodes and Hits Moses Basket Where a 5-Week-Old Baby was Sleeping

Faulty iPhone Charger Explodes and Hits Moses Basket Where a 5-Week-Old Baby was Sleeping

An iPhone charger exploded and hit the moses basket where five-week-old baby Ella slept Trading Standards are now investigating the issue.
Donna Senior 30 Huddersfield purchased the Faulty iPhone charger days before the incident she then plugged it in for the first time and her and baby Ella were woken by a loud bang early in the morning.
The faulty iPhone charger was left black and frazzled and half of the charger had come away from the plug.
Donna returned to the shop where she bought the faulty iPhone charger from she told the Huddersfield examiner.
“I was shaking thinking of what damage it could have done to my family. The owner wouldn’t give me a refund but offered me another charger.”
She told the paper.
“When the charger came away from the wall it hit her moses basket I’m surprised the whole thing didn’t go up.
“It could have been a completely different story both of us could have been killed.”
Donna purchased the Revive A1299 USB charger for £8 from the Phone Shop in Huddersfield Bus Station on December 20 but it wasn’t used until New Year’s Eve.
If you have been affected by a similar issue please take the following steps.
1. If you have been injured please consult your GP.
2. Keep a receipt or packaging as proof of purchase.
3. Contact a member of our product liability team on 0113 200 9720
For the original article and more example of faulty electronic charges please read the original Huddersfield Examiner article here

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment