Mr S went to Michael Lewin after his accident involving inadequate and faulty equipment; his Claim was handled efficiently and professionally by the Leeds team.

Your employer has a duty to protect you and tell you about health and safety issues that affect you. They also have a legal obligation to report certain accidents and incidents and to pay you sick pay if you are entitled to it. Your employer has to carry out a risk assessment and do what’s needed to take care of the health and safety of employees and visitors. This includes deciding how many first-aiders are needed and what kind of first-aid equipment and facilities should be provided

Mr S had fallen over in the back of a lorry whilst performing his normal duties due to defective lights inside this caused the client some pain and anguish and Mr S decided he should attempt to get compensation which was sorted by Michael Lewin swiftly and effectively.

All Employers have a duty of care towards their employees meaning that if this is not adhered to you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

If you have had an accident at work due to inadequate and faulty equipment make a claim today and one of our helpful Friendly and professional staff here at Michael Lewin should be able to deal with the problem.

Anyone who is unsure if they are entitled to make a claim for compensation can speak to a specialist personal injury solicitor at Michael Lewin. Anyone can read the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 which is a major piece of legislation covering occupational health and safety in the United Kingdom. The full text is available on the UK legislation website and can be downloaded free of charge.

Michael Lewin will keep you informed of the current status of the claim so you know where you stand right at the start and at all times throughout the claim.

We can even work on a No win No fee basis and all costs are recovered from the other party. Compensation is awarded for pain suffering and loss of amenity. Loss of amenity covers things such as not being able to continue a hobby continue a chosen career or carry out domestic tasks. Special damages can include part of your claim for example lost wages travelling expenses (e.g. for attending medical appointments) prescriptions private medical treatment the cost of repairing or replacing damaged property (including your car) the cost of private care or the equivalent value of care given by family members. This part of your claim can run into £1000s if you have been unable to go to work. Have you suffered an injury due to inadequate and faulty equipment Claim today; with Michael Lewin Leeds: 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment