Mrs H was awarded over £4000.00 in industrial accidents compensation after she was injured at work; Michael Lewin Solicitors were able to resolve the case quickly for Mrs H.

Mrs H was cleaning at work when her accident occurred. Mrs H was cleaning the bar when she spilt boiling water all over herself. The bucked Mrs H had been provided with was not fit for cleaning purposes.

The boiling water caused scald injuries to Mrs H. Due to the severity of her injuries Michael Lewin Solicitors were able to claim £4500 in compensation for Mrs H.

If defective equipment has caused an accident in the workplace and resulted in any injuries to employees all possible causes will be investigated. Service records will be checked reports of defects or problems will be examined and the frequency of inspections will be taken into account. Employers must not only create a safe working environment but they must enforce it and ensure that it is adhered to. They are responsible for any employee who has either not been trained or is failing to follow correct safety procedures.

Industrial accidents happen on an all too regular basis mainly due to employer neglect; Michael Lewin Solicitors can help you claim compensation in London if you have been injured through no fault of your own.

Your employer has got to provide you with a safe and secure working environment. Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 your employer has a responsibility to keep you safe in the workplace. The Health and Safety Act of 1974 is the primary piece of legislation that covers work related health and safety issues in the UK. It states your employer’s responsibilities for your health and safety at work. A health and safety executive should be appointment within the business to oversee and manage all health and safety matters. Any safety issues should be reported immediately to the health and safety executive.

Failure to provide the appropriate equipment is just as dangerous as providing faulty equipment. If you feel the equipment you have been provided with is not adequate you should report it immediately. If you have been injured as a result of inadequate equipment you should be entitled to compensation.

If you can answer YES to the following questions you may be entitled to make a claim:
? Have you been injured at work in a public place or in someone’s home?
? Was the accident the fault of a third party or was someone’s negligence to blame for the accident?
? Have you sustained an injury as a result of your accident that has required medical treatment?
If you have answered yes to the questions above the solicitors at Michael Lewin will be able to help you pursue compensation. For a more in-depth assessment of the validity of your claim speak to one of our specialist liability lawyers over the phone. Call the industrial accidents specialists if you think you have a valid claim for compensation; Michael Lewin Solicitors in London are here to help you. Phone: 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment