Have an industrial disease? Seek advice form Michael Lewin Solicitors

An employer is legally obliged to no matter how many employees they have working for them provide a workplace that it is safe for all members of staff to work in without risking an illness or injury to their person. Strict health and safety policies must be enforced in the workplace by employers to ensure that all aspects of health and safety are covered. If an employer does not have a health and safety procedure for the hazards in the workplace and something happens to a member of staff then the employer has no defence from the fact that they are responsible for the damage done to the employees? person.

Mrs G’s employer was fully liable for the damage that was caused to her hearing through working in an environment with excessive noise levels and no procedures in place to safeguard the employees. There were no signs in the workplace indicating where hearing protection should be worn and the employees had not been informed about the dangers of excessive exposure to noise at work. As a result Mrs G received £6450.50 in compensation.

If you have an industrial disease you will need the advice of the industrial disease solicitors from Michael Lewin to help you make a personal injury claim in the UK for the compensation you are entitled to.

Damage to the hearing if it has been sustained as a result of exposure to noise levels in the workplace is classed as an industrial disease. Under UK law industrial disease sufferers have the right to make a compensation claim for the hearing loss they are suffering from. Michael Lewin Solicitors are a very popular choice for occupational disease victims who want expert legal representation from a qualified and experienced solicitor on a no win no fee basis.

You can access expert legal representation without having the stress of worrying about a huge bill for our fees at the end of your case. If you have suffered hearing loss because your employer has caused you to work in an area that was not safe then your employer will have to pay the bill for our fees. If we do not manage to settle your claim then you do not have to pay us at all for our time. Either way you will not be facing a legal bill at the end of your claim. Even better no deductions will be made from your final award by us for making a claim on your behalf; your entire award amount is yours to keep.

If you have an industrial disease and you want advice from the professional and expert solicitors so they can guide you through the process of making a personal injury claim in the UK you need to call Michael Lewin Solicitors and speak to a lawyer from the industrial disease and occupational illness division. Call us now on 0844 844 9302 or email us on enquiries@michaellewin.co.uk

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment