Legal Advice Accident Claim News: Michael Lewin can take on your claim on a no win no fee basis.

Mr E from Leeds suffered a laceration to his finger after using defective equipment in work. He had been carrying out his daily duties with equipment given to him by his employers. The log splitter that he had been issued was defective and our client felt that this contributed to his injury.

Work equipment which is provided by employers should be of a standard to cause no injuries to employees. Where work equipment becomes damaged it should always be replaced or repaired by a professional. Work equipment should be checked over before being issued on a regular basis.

Compensation is awarded for pain suffering and loss of amenity. Loss of amenity covers things such as not being able to continue a hobby continue a chosen career or carry out domestic tasks.

Special damages can include part of your claim for example lost wages travelling expenses (eg for attending medical appointments) prescriptions private medical treatment the cost of repairing or replacing damaged property (including your car) the cost of private care or the equivalent value of care given by family members. This part of your claim can run into £1000s if you have been unable to go to work.

Michael Lewin give expert legal advice after an accident; our solicitors can help you to claim compensation for any financial losses after your accident.

Anyone who is unsure if they are entitled to make a claim for compensation can speak to a specialist personal injury solicitor at Michael Lewin. Anyone can read the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 which is a major piece of legislation covering occupational health and safety in the United Kingdom. The full text is available on the UK legislation website and can be downloaded free of charge.

The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 imposes general duties for health and safety on employers employees and others such as landlords manufacturers suppliers and designers.

If like Mr E you would benefit from expert legal advice from our solicitors about your specific claim to find out if you are entitled to compensation call us for free of charge advice today.

If you can tick any or all of these statements you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation;
o I have been involved in an accident which was not my fault
o I have suffered from injuries as a result of this accident
o My accident took place at work in a public place or may be covered by owners liability
o I have suffered from financial losses as a result of my accident
Call our helpful staff today to find out how much compensation you could be entitled to claim.
Michael Lewin have expert legal advice available to you call:0844 499 9302.
todayto talk to our highly skilled solicitors about your accident claim.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment