Michael Lewin’s industrial disease specialists can help you make a claim for noise induced hearing loss (deafness) at work if you have suffered damage to your hearing due to unsafe working conditions in the UK.

The industrial noise induced hearing loss (deafness) claims experts are here to help you claim the industrial deafness you are entitled to which is appropriate for the level of hearing loss you are suffering from. We can guarantee that the amount of compensation we are able to secure on your behalf will be appropriate for the level of noise induced ear injury you are suffering from. No matter what level of aural impairment you are suffering from there is an industrial injury specialist here who can help you.

A specialist from Michael Lewin Solicitors helped Mr Y to claim the compensation he was entitled to for his industrial deafness and he received an award of £22450.06 for his hearing loss.

You should seek advice from a specialist noise induced hearing loss (deafness) at work expert like those on the industrial disease team at Michael Lewin as soon as you have been diagnosed as suffering from a degree of hearing loss to see if you are eligible to make a compensation claim for occupational hearing loss compensation in the UK.

UK laws state that anyone who has had to work in a dangerously noisy environment and who has suffered an injury or developed a disease is legally entitled to make a personal injury claim for the suffering they have to endure.

If you are an employer you should inform you members of staff about the following:

? The expected level of noise that they will be exposed to in the workplace and the risk that this level of noise poses to the hearing of the employees in your care.

? What you are doing to control the risks that are presented by the excessive noise levels in the workplace.

? How to use the noise protection equipment that you provide them with how to store it and how to maintain it to ensure remains effective.

? Where they can obtain protection from the noise levels in the workplace.

? How to report any problems they have with their equipment and how to get faulty equipment replaced.

? Where and in which areas employees need to wear their hearing equipment.

? You always need to tell employees where they can find a copy of your health and safety policy and what your obligations are to them.

If you are an employee you have the right to ask your employer for any of the above.

To speak to a dedicated noise induced hearing loss (deafness) at work expert from the specialist industrial disease and injury division of Michael Lewin Solicitors about making an industrial injury claim for occupational hearing loss compensation in the UK you should call: 0844 499 9302 or email enquiries@michaellewin.co.ukas soon as possible to ensure you do not miss out on your chance to claim the compensation you are legally entitled to for the noise induced hearing impairment you have developed.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment