Are you still employed, want to write to your employer but can’t find the words? At Michael Lewin Solicitors we offer a quick and helpful letter writing service.
- Employment Documents
- Drawn up by a fully qualified solicitor
- Personal and Business employment documents
- Free initial assessment
- National client base
We can assist you in various situations such as:
- If you wish to submit a grievance to your employer
- If you have been dismissed and wish to appeal the decision
- If your employer paid you less than they should have and you want to demand payment, or they have deducted money from your wages
- If you would like assistance in making a flexible working request
- If you feel as though a strongly worded letter from a solicitor’s firm would remedy a difficult situation you may be experiencing at work.
It can be a daunting prospect writing a letter to your employer as you want to ensure that it states your feelings in the best way possible whilst not damaging your employment relationship.
We offer an employment document service where we will write the letter of your choosing for you, either to be sent to your employer yourself, or from Michael Lewin Solicitors.
What if you have already written the letter? We also offer a proof reading service in which we will go through your document and make any necessary changes or amendments to improve your letter or add additional weight to the points you wish to make.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE IN EMPLOYMENT LAW
In summary, we’ll write any employment letter for you, some examples are:
- Grievance letter
- Grievance appeal letter
- Disciplinary appeal letter
- Flexible working request
- Demand for unpaid wages letter
We write letters that get results.
If you are interested in this service please complete the contact form below with the necessary information and one of our experienced staff will be in contact with you.
Or take a look at our full range of Employment Law Services.