Michael Lewin Solicitors are experts in successfully negotiating and litigating Civil Disputes. Call us now on 0844 499 9302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form opposite for more information on civil litigation or to make a claim.
- No Win, No Fee may be available
- Dedicated and highly skilled civil dispute team will deal with your case
- Experts at early resolution
- Free initial advice from a qualified Civil Litigation solicitor
- High success rate for Litigation clients
- National coverage
Our Civil Litigation lawyers regularly act for individuals and businesses on a wide range of civil litigation and dispute resolution matters.
What is Civil Litigation?
Civil litigation is a legal term that simply means the process by which legal disputes are resolved through negotiation or resolved by the courts. Usually, these disputes involve either financial compensation to the claimant or require the other party to take (or not take) specific action.
Our Civil Litigation Solicitors
Our expert civil dispute solicitors are here to help with any public or private or civil disputes. Our civil litigation solicitors team will help with practical advice from day one to help you get the best resolution; we deal with disputes through Civil, County or High Court, or negotiations outside of the court system. Our Litigation clients have always found that having an experienced Civil Litigation Solicitor on their side, supporting them can make all the difference in gaining a quick, but more importantly, positive resolution to their disputes.
Offering a range of funding options, our Dispute Resolution team can advise you on the most economic and proportionate manner to deal with your civil dispute. Our legal team are experts in resolving disputes at an early stage or encouraging Defendants to agree to ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) so as to avoid expensive court proceedings but the team have the knowledge and experience to aggressively litigate claims where settlement cannot be achieved through negotiation.
Our team are experts in a range of disputes including:
- Breach of Contract Claims;
- Insurance Litigation, including Loss Adjusting Services
Civil Employment Disputes, including unpaid bonuses or contractual benefits;
- Injunctions including Injunctions for both Employers and Employees in Employment Contracts
- Breach of Insurance Contracts (‘Bad Faith Insurance’ Claims)
- Professional Negligence
- Litigation relating to unsatisfactory goods or products;
- Commercial Disputes
- Claims against Schools and Education Authorities for negligence, breach of contract and breach of Statements of Special Educational Needs;
- School Bullying Claims against Schools;
- Civil Discrimination Claims
Our expert lawyers will discuss with you all of your options so you can make an informed decision as to how best to resolve the dispute by balancing the amount in dispute, the complexity of the issues, the likely timescales to resolution and legal costs associated with the dispute.
Depending on the nature of the dispute and/or civil litigation, we are able to offer a range of funding options including:
- Conditional Fee Agreements (‘No Win, No Fee’ Agreements or alternatively ‘No Win, Lower fee’ Arrangements)
- Fixed fee arrangements
- Contingency Fee Agreements
- Private fee paying agreements at a competitive hourly rate
Want more information on how we can help you with a civil litigation case? Call us now on 0844 499 9302 or email email@example.com or click on the to make a claim.
‘I would like to thank you for your knowledge, support and the manner in which you dealt with my claim as quickly as possible – knowing full well the other party works to their own time scales – I truly couldn’t have done it without you and would without hesitation recommend your services to others.’ Ian Tagg