- No Win, No Fee may be available
- Dedicated legal team will deal with your Breach of Contract case
- Experts at early resolution
- Free initial advice from a qualified contract litigation solicitor
- High success rate for Breach of Contract clients
- National coverage
Our Civil Litigation Lawyers regularly act for individuals and businesses on a wide range of litigation, dispute and contract resolution matters, and particularly skilled in a wide ranging field of breach of contract issues.
Typical breach of contract issues could include:
- Failure to provide products or services either in full, on time or to an agreed or acceptable standard
- Non-payment for goods or services
- Breach in standards – defective goods, services or work
- Breach of restrictive covenants (typically in employment contracts) or warranties in business sale transactions
Have you been a party to a contract where the other party has failed to fulfil their obligations or contract? Have they failed to pay appropriate fees under a contract or were the goods or services provided as part of the contract not of a satisfactory standard?
If a breach of contract cannot be remedied, then under UK Law, damages can be awarded to the innocent party designed to put them back in the position he/she/they would have been in had the breach not occurred.
Sometimes a contract includes restrictions on liability or attempts to completely exclude liability, but we have been successful in overturning these contract clauses.
Breach of Contract claims cover a wide range of legal issues and expert advice is required in order to ensure that maximum damages are recovered at minimal cost.
Michael Lewin Solicitors have extensive experience in resolving claims for Breach of Contracts across a range of sectors including:
- Employment Contracts including non payment of contractual and discretionary bonuses and restrictive covenants
- Contracts for the Sale and Supply of Goods
- Contracts for Professional Services
Offering a range of funding options, our Dispute Resolution team can advise you on the most economic and proportionate manner to deal with your civil dispute. Our Litigation team are experts in resolving disputes at an early stage or encouraging Defendants to agree to ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) so as to avoid expensive court proceedings.
On any matter we will conduct a full costs-benefit assessment in order to offer a funding agreement which is proportionate to the complexity of the issues and the amount in dispute.
Depending on the nature of the dispute, we are able to offer a range of funding options including:
- Conditional Fee Agreements (‘No Win, No Fee’ Agreements or alternatively ‘No Win, Lower fee’ Arrangements)
- Fixed fee arrangements
- Contingency Fee Agreements
- Private fee paying agreements at a competitive hourly rate