Michael Lewin Solicitors are able to offer expert advice in respect of a range of professional negligence claims. Call us now on 0113 200 9787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form opposite to make a claim. Our Civil Litigation Lawyers regularly act for individuals and businesses on a range of litigation and dispute resolution matters.
- No Win, No Fee may be available on Professional Negligence claims
- Dedicated and highly skilled legal team will deal with your Professional Negligence case
- Experts at early resolution
- Free initial advice from a qualified solicitor
- High success rate for clients
- National coverage
If you instruct a professional (solicitor, bank, accountant, architect etc), it is reasonable to assume that they will handle you matter with reasonable care and skill of a standard expected of the profession concerned. Unfortunately, however this is not always the case and in all professions there are those who are good at their job and those that are not – leading to negligence.
If you have been a victim of negligent advice and that has caused your financial loss then you may be able to claim compensation. Claims for Professional Negligence can be complicated and therefore it’s critical that the case is prepared correctly from the outset.
Professional Negligence Claims Experts
Michael Lewin Solicitors have particular expertise in claims for professional negligence against firms of Solicitors, particularly in respect of advice given on claims for personal injury or employment.
These claims may include:
- Under settlement of claims for personal injury including failure to claim certain losses which are often forgotten such as claims for loss of pension, loss of bonus, care and loss of services
- Under settlement of Employment Tribunal Claims
- Failure to advise on funding options or about deductions (costs) from damages.
- A failure to include claims for personal injury within Employment Tribunal proceedings
- Failing to advise individuals in respect of settlement agreements or failing to explain that a settlement agreement may also compromise a claim for personal injury
- Failing to advise on potential civil remedies an individual may pursue as an alternative to a claim in the Employment Tribunal
All professions covered
Michael Lewin Solicitors also have experience of claims for professional negligence across a range of other professions including construction, insurance intermediaries and accountancy.
Michael Lewin Solicitors will guide you through the negligence claims process against the professional from the outset and will provide impartial advice about your prospects of success, costs and settlement.
Depending on the nature of the dispute, we are able to offer a range of funding options including:
- Conditional Fee Agreements (‘No Win, No Fee’ Agreements or ‘No Win, Lower fee’ Arrangements)
- Fixed fee arrangements
- Contingency Fee Agreements
- Private fee paying agreements at a competitive hourly rate
Contact Us Today
If you believe that you have a negligence claim against a professional, then call us now on 0113 200 9787 or email email@example.com or complete the form opposite to start your negligence claim.