In today’s modern world more people are seeking the perfect image. Sometimes pursuit of the perfect image can end in life changing circumstances.
- No Win, No Fee available
- Claim for faulty goods and services
- Dedicated and highly skilled claims team will deal with your case
- High success rate for clients
- National coverage
The most well documented form of this is that of the PIP Breast Implants. If you have had surgery and a PIP implant has been used which has subsequently split or ruptured then you may have the right to pursue a claim for compensation against the Clinic who performed the surgery.
If you are lucky enough for your implant to have remained intact and not to have ruptured or split, you still may be able to pursue a claim as you would have understandably been concerned about your implant due to the many recent news items on the issue.
Other less well known areas of Cosmetic Product Liability are:
- Chemicals that may have been applied to your hair or skin for a prolonged period of time and caused a loss of hair or a burn or rash to your skin.
- A product that may have been used that a person is allergic to, a proper patch test was not undertaken and you may have suffered an avoidable allegoric reaction.
- Botox or Dermal fillers that may have been used that have caused adverse side effects to you that you were not aware of.
If you have suffered from any of the above it is imperative that you contact one of our team as soon as possible to discuss what options are available to you. Please call 0113 200 9787.