When you decide to spend your hard-earned cash and go under the knife or needle, you explicitly trust your surgeon to do their best possible work. Undergoing a breast implant procedure is supposed to make you feel better, happier and more confident. If the procedure goes wrong, the consequences can mean that you suffer both physical and emotional pain. Instead of seeing the improvements you were promised, you might be left in severe pain and with disfigurements such as scarring or a lack of symmetry.
Our specialist team of medical negligence and clinical negligence solicitors can help patients recover the compensation they deserve and desperately need after a cosmetic procedure goes wrong.
Our expert team of medical negligence solicitors have a wealth of experience and success rates in claiming compensation for clients. If you want to make a cosmetic surgery claim, here are some of the reasons why we are so many people’s first choice for this type of claim:
- Dedicated and highly skilled Cosmetic Surgery Solicitors
- Efficient and personal service.
- Experience in handling difficult medical cases.
- Free initial advice from a qualified medical negligence solicitor
- High success rate for in clients cosmetic procedure claims.
- National coverage
Head Of Medical Negligence
Call 0113 200 9787 to speak to a medical negligence solicitor
Different Types Of Breast Surgery Compensation Claims:
With over 15 years’ experience, we have a proven track record of winning cases involving cosmetic surgical negligence for our clients. We can help you claim compensation if you experienced negligent treatment during:
- Breast uplifts
- Breast reconstructions
- Breast augmentations
- Breast reductions
Common Causes of Breast Implants Claims
Several things can go wrong with breast implants. These are all recognised risks, but sometimes poor management of the complications can provide grounds for a compensation claim:
- Bleeding into the breast tissue causing swollen, painful breasts
- Haematoma – solid swelling of clotted blood within the tissues.
- Capsular Contracture – when the layer of scar tissue that the body normally grows around the implant contracts, resulting in the implant being an odd shape or being hard. This can be very painful and the implant may have to be removed and replaced
- Infection, which can result in unsightly scarring after the operation
- Reduction/loss of nipple sensation
- Visible implants causing creasing or rippling of the breast.
Get In Touch Today
It’s easy to find out whether you have a claim for Breast Surgery compensation. Simply contact our team of highly trained solicitors and legal professionals by calling 0113 200 9787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael Lewin Solicitors have a specialist team dedicated to helping their client’s secure compensation for medical misdiagnosis. We run most of our claims under the terms of a conditional fee agreement (commonly referred to as a no-win-no-fee agreement), meaning that we won’t charge you a single penny upfront.