After a road traffic accident, it is important you find a firm of personal injury solicitors if you are considering making a claim for compensation. You can claim personal injury compensation if you were injured in a road traffic accident through no fault of your own. In order for a firm of personal injury lawyers to accept your case, you must initiate legal proceedings no later than three years after your collision on the roads occurred.
Finding a personal injury solicitor is simple – there are numerous reputable firms of personal injury lawyers in the UK who will be able to help you make a claim for compensation successfully.
Providing you have all of the details relating to your accident, information relating to the party you believe to be responsible for the accident occurring and medical evidence that you sustained an injury, it is highly likely that a personal injury solicitor will accept your case.
All personal injury lawyers are required to carry out a risk assessment of your case before agreeing to represent you. Because the majority of personal injury claim are made on a “no win no fee” basis, a solicitor will want to be sure that a case has good prospects of success before agreeing to start a claim.
Auto Accident Compensation | Car Injury Compensation | road traffic accident compensation | Motorbike Accident Claims | Road Traffic Accident Claim
- Personal Injury Law Firm in the UK
- Are there any cancellation fees if I stop my personal injury compensation case?
- Who will deal with my personal injury compensation claim?
- If I make a personal injury claim for compensation, how will I get paid?
- How can I claim personal injury compensation for a car accident?
- Road Traffic Accident – Articles