Mr K desperately needed rehabilitation in order to be able to return to his normal duties after his accident; we were able to make a compensation claim on his behalf which included a financial package to be able to afford the rehabilitation.

Mr K was 49 and worked in Great Yarmouth when he suffered both a fractured wrist and elbow after a particularly nasty work accident.

Wrist fractures are common slip or trip injuries that we see here at Michael Lewin. After the wrist fracture heals the client usually needs further rehabilitation for a few weeks to allow the wrist to heal correctly. When the doctor decides you are ready start the range-of-motion and strengthening exercises. You may be referred to a physical therapist to assist you with these exercises. Either way Michael Lewin can get the compensation you need to be fully rehabilitated.

Slip trip and fall accidents can cause some terrible accidents. Our staff have dealt with cases where workers have been very seriously injured and there have been cases of fatal accidents after slips trips and falls.

Ususally these accidents occur after a very small item has been neglected. All it takes to cause a serious fall can be something as simple as leaving a spilt liquid on the floor.

If you need compensation come to rehabilitation specialists at Michael Lewin to start your compensation claim for financial remuneration today. We will get the maximum compensation that we can for your injuries.

Our considerate and highly qualified team of lawyers will get compensation without the stress; we settle your claim quickly and resourcefully. Michael Lewin can take on your case on a no win no fee basis.

The preliminary part of the health and safety act of 1974 should be viewed as employers as a code of conduct which must be adhered to or the full force of the law can come down upon the business or premises which are operating illegally by ignoring these vital rules.
(1)The provisions of this Part shall have effect with a view to?
(a) Securing the health safety and welfare of persons at work;
(b) Protecting persons other than persons at work against risks to health or safety arising out of or in connection with the activities of persons at work;
(c)controlling the keeping and use of explosive or highly flammable or otherwise dangerous substances and generally preventing the unlawful acquisition possession and use of such substances
(d) Controlling the emission into the atmosphere of noxious or offensive substances from premises of any class prescribed for the purposes of this paragraph.
These rules are continued on the government website and if an employee or an employer has any doubt if they are abiding by them then they can call us to discuss their case. Call Michael Lewin’s sympathetic professional team if you need rehabilitation after an accidenton:0844 499 9302.
to start your compensation claimafter an accident causing an injury.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment