Mr B sustained injuries after a fall down an open manhole; Michael Lewin have experts in slip trip and fall accidents we are committed to get the maximum compensation we can on your behalf.

Mr B was injured badly after he fell down an open manhole. The manhole cover had been removed but not replaced and our client had fallen down the hole.

Our public liability solicitors were delighted to help Mr B after he sustained injuries after his fall. We were able to get compensation for the injuries he has suffered and for any incidental costs associated with the accident such as petrol money to and fro the hospital parking charges etc. Any extra costs that you encounter can be included in your claim for compensation.

Don?t be apprehensive about making a claim following an accident in a public place. Owners of premises and properties that are regularly visited by the public are required under the Occupiers Liability Act 1957 to take reasonable care to ensure their premises are safe. If this duty is being breached either by the negligence of the business or its members of staff then an accident could occur. If this has happened to you you should seek compensation if you have sustained any injuries as a result. The claim will be dealt with by the insurance company that has provided them with public liability cover; more often than not these claims are settled out of court and the compensation is paid quickly directly from the insurers.

If you have suffered a slip trip or fall accident and you would like to make a claim for compensation Michael Lewin are here to help. Michael Lewin were delighted to be able to help Mr B after his nasty fall in a public place.

We provide a free initial conversation so if you have any doubts about the validity of your claim or about a potential settlement figure we can help.

If you can tick any or all of these statements you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation;
o I have been involved in an accident which was not my fault
o I have suffered from injuries as a result of this accident
o My accident took place at work in a public place or may be covered by owners liability
o I have suffered from financial losses as a result of my accident
o I need compensation as I have lost out due to my injuries
o My quality of life has been affected by this accident at work or in a public place

Call our helpful staff today to find out how much compensation you could be entitled to claim. Our dedicated team are on standby waiting for your call.

If Michael Lewin can help you with a slip trip or fall injury sustained either at work or in a public place call our accident compensation professionals today: 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment