Michael Lewin have a large personal accident claims division which specialises in helping their clients after slip trip or fall accidents for which they need to make a compensation claim after suffering financial losses in Manchester.

Mr G from Holywell in Flintshire was 35 when he was injured after tripping on a pothole.

Michael Lewin have noticed an increase in the number of slip trip and fall accidents which we deal with on a weekly basis.We feel that during these tough times for retailers and businesses alike that the businesses and retailers are neglecting to repair or renew their floor surfaces in an attempt to save money. This short term view may be placing the general public and employees at greater risk of an accident.

Michael Lewin can always give free expert advice about whether we can help with your specific case and what figure you may be entitled to in the way of compensation.

We can take your case on a no win no fee basis to get you the compensation you need after your accident.

If you or a loved one has been unfortunate enough to suffer slip trip or fall accidents either at work or in a public place then our personal accident compensation claim division at Michael Lewin in Manchester can help.

If you have been injured due to a slip trip or fall and have also had to endure the pain and humiliation of an event similar to Mr G then you might be entitled to claim compensation.

If you feel that your employer may not have exercised the correct duty of care towards you then you may be entitled to make a claim if you can say yes to these simple questions:
1. Were you been injured at work?
2. Was this the fault of your employer?
3. Have you been injured as result of the slip trip or fall?
4. Have you suffered any financial losses as a result of the accident?
We have seen clients who have had limbs broken and needing set correctly due to slip trip or fall accidents. We have even seen near-fatal outcomes when a slip trip or fall happens. These serious outcomes are very damaging for the personal well-being of our clients and we will always do what we can to rectify the situation for clients.

We can claim compensation on your behalf for any outgoings which are solely the fault of the accident; this can include petrol costs to and from doctors? appointments parking fees at the hospital or surgery and also the costs of medication for things such as pain relief.

Call Michael Lewin’s team of slip trip and fall accidents solicitors to make compensation claim in Manchester on: 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment