Let’s put the kettle on for a brew, whether it be a cuppa tea or if you prefer an Italian coffee, and lets have some cake – all in aid of Breast Cancer Haven!
Come and join in the fun at Rico’s Restaurant, Oakwood, Leeds on Monday 12th March 2018 between 10:00 and 2:00 pm. Anybody and everybody is welcome to come along. The more the merrier!
We will also be running a silent auction from 1st March 2018 until 28th March 2018.
For your chance to win a Gogglebox starring Tea Cosy from Reverend Kate Bottley herself, download a voucher below from our website, fill in your details along with your bid and send the completed voucher to Michael Lewin Solicitors with your £2.00 entry fee.
We will announce the winner on 29th March 2018.’
Roll up roll up and take part in our raffles and silent auction. There will be plenty of prizes, at least 40 at last count, but the STAR prizes will include:
- Genuine Googlebox Tea Cosy
- 4 Ball Golf Voucher for Pannal Golf Club, Harrogate
- 4 x tickets to ‘Bootleg ABBA’ tribute night at Elland Road, Leeds (worth £100 and includes a welcome drink, 2 course meal, tribute act and disco)
- Makeover by a stylist to the stars
- Manicure and Polish (worth £18)You’ve got to be in it to win it!
There will be cake and other sweet treat bakes a plenty for you to enjoy with your hot drink whilst you natter – it couldn’t be easier and more fun to support and raise money for such a worthwhile charity as Breast Cancer Haven.
Don’t miss out on being part of the Tea Cosy party of the year. Make a note now in your diaries for 12th March…no need to RSVP …just turn up at Rico’s between 10 am and 2 pm
See you there….