Michael Lewin take great delight in helping clients after a work injury; if you have been injured in an accident which was not your fault come to our specialists to make a compensation claim for any losses that you have incurred as a direct result of your accident.

Our client Mr W from Bury was 38 when his work accident happened. He had gone to work as normal after the bonfire night festivities the evening before when he suffered his injuries. His hand was crushed by a colleague with a mini digger whilst he was in work.

Crush injuries on hands can prove to be very difficult to treat. Many crush injuries need surgical intervention for the victim to be able to function as they were able to before the accident occurred. Our client felt that the accident was in no way his fault and as such he felt that he might be entitled to compensation due to the fact that he had suffered financial losses as well as the pain which his actual injury caused him physically. Crush injuries can frequently need rehabilitation for some weeks after the accident for the client to be able to use their hand fully. This rehabilitation can sometimes consist of physical therapy given by an occupational therapist or a physical therapist. The costs of any rehabilitation which may be required by clients after an injury which was not their fault will be fully refunded by the person or company who is found to be at fault.

If you have suffered from a work injury after an accident in your workplace our specials solicitors at Michael Lewin could help you in your compensation claim for all financial losses that you have had to endure.

Many of the accidents that we see at Michael Lewin which cause injuries to employees are easily preventable. The preliminary part of the health and safety act of 1974 should be viewed by employers as a code of conduct which should be adhered to. Some of the provisions of this act states that employers should have a competent person in the workplace who is in charge of health and safety issues. The primary responsibility of this named person should be to as a minimum annually but as required to carry out a risk assessment on behalf the employer to ensure that employees are working in a safe environment which is conducive to them staying healthy throughout their working lives.

If you feel that your employer may have neglected some/many of these essential health and safety duties then Michael Lewin could help you to get compensation that you need after the injuries that you have sustained.

If you can answer yes to some or all of these questions you may be entitled to compensation

? I have been involved in an accident which was not my fault

? I have suffered from injuries as a result of this accident

? My accident took place at work or in a public place and may be covered by owners liability

? I have suffered from financial losses as a result of my accident

Michael Lewin can help you after work injury so you can get compensation for your claim; call us now to discuss the specifics of your case on: 0844 499 9302.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment